Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
· Job description :Deployment of applications on production machines within ww930 domain. Creation of applications, advertisements, collection queries, reporting and remediation activities. Strong knowledge of SQL queries and SCCM CB
· Education : Preferably Computer university degree or a similar qualification.
· Professional experience/knowledge in:
- Proficient with Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Server 2003/2008/2012) and Microsoft SCCM, SQL
Has achieved proficiency in the Role of Hardware/Software Installation;
· Familiar with Networking and Communication;
· Knowledge of the ICT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, LAN/WAN, etc);
· MCSA or equivalent certification would be an advantage
· Knowledge of PowerShell
· Familiar with ITIL methodology
· Social Skills and competencies : Analytical Thinking; Information Acquisition; Attention to details; Interacting with people; Teamwork
· Foreign Languages : Fluent in English;
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.