In a world where complexity continuously increase, we’d love you to join our team in helping our clients clear and rock-solid enterprise architecture!
The role as Enterprise Architect @Atos
Our Enterprise Architects work with stakeholders, both leadership and domain experts, to build a holistic view of the organization's strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets. The role of an Enterprise Architect is to take this knowledge and ensure that business and IT are in alignment to provide collaborative benefits for the customer’s journey. As an Enterprise Architect you’d link the business mission, strategy, and processes of a customer’s organization to its IT strategy. By using multiple architectural models or views you will show how the current and future needs of an organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner. Your goal is to deliver an architecture that supports the most efficient and secure IT environment meeting our customer's business needs.
As our new Enterprise Architect you:
Customer / Market focus
· Coordinate and validate the establishment and development of an Enterprise Architecture for our exhilarating clients;
· Takes full responsibility for ensuring that an Enterprise Architecture correctly reflects appropriate government, business and IT strategy objectives;
· Rapidly engage with customer department staff, clients/users and professional colleagues, and develop a reputation for good judgement and effectiveness in a variety of interpersonal cultures;
· Take an active part, in the definition of strategies based around an Enterprise Architecture to drive business improvement, innovation, and/or make more effective use of IT;
· Use your imagination, creativity and understanding to guide our customer towards change acceptance derived from an Enterprise Architecture
· Feel comfortable with leading multi-specialist projects, building further on your market, business and technical overview and practical experience
· Take responsibility for the strategy and methods used in implementing an Enterprise Architecture, and related business and IS architectures;
· Oversee design activities between the key architectures, e.g., Market, Business, IS and IT, across the IT development and service delivery functions to ensure consistency with Business and IT Strategy.
· Assure specification and design work to assist in the development of Service Level Agreements and any associated service guarantees;
Who are you
· Expertly manages one or more large architecture/project team(s).
· Seasoned in Corporate, Industry and Professional Standards (i.e. TOGAF, FEA, Gartner, Zachman Framework for Enterprise Architectures)
· Taking initiative to develop tools, templates and frameworks to secure successful models and improve our time-to-market;
· Writing and speaking fluently (NL and ENG, must!) on all aspects of work and communicate effectively;
· With your client focused mindset, you are able to generate opportunities not only for yourself but for all of the Atos family;
· Able to easily switch between a wide variety of solutions (i.e. Tibco, GCP, Mulesoft or WSO2)
· Motivating and leading others towards their achievement;
What we offer you
· A competitive salary and attractive extra-legal benefits (like a mobility budget, insurance and a pension plan)
· 29 days annual leave
· Flexible working conditions
· The opportunity to work on complex projects for attractive clients where you can develop yourself
· Excellent (international) career opportunities
· Comprehensive training and development programs
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Sander Schaffelaars on +31 (0)6 468 533 77. Due to the GDPR we kindly ask you to submit your application not via e-mail but via the button below.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to atos.net.
As a global business, our people come from a broad spectrum of genders, sexualities, ages, ethnicities and lifestyles. We aim to provide them with equal opportunities and an inclusive working culture by welcoming, respecting and valuing all of our differences. Our diversity networks support that goal by recognising, developing and raising awareness for diversity in the workplace. Atos is committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.