The Brand & Communications team determines the brand identity, built on visual elements, characteristics, values and associated emotions to reach the heart and spirit of consumers by communications geared to the target group.
As Working Student in the Brand & Communication team you will support us in our marketing campaign activities for original content, campaigns and brand partnerships.
· Create briefings and handle cover designs, short descriptions and one-liners
· Manage asset production plans & landing pages creations for original content and brand campaigns with internal & external stakeholders
· Screen content for marketing potential
· Update the report on campaign performance
· Research for relevant topics for content driven marketing campaigns
· Uploading audio files, images and copies
· Handle jobs x-departmental internally
· Coordinate translations for cover copies with internal & external stakeholders
· Support campaign lead for documentation and organization of project management
· Ideally first experiences in project management and data analysis
· Microsoft Office user knowledge, basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
We’re part of Amazon and present on four different continents. The Berlin team has remained its familiarity, warm atmosphere and together we foster our People Principles. We let our customers inspire us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. Regularly, we take a step back and celebrate our people and all we’ve achieved.
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your English CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 18-20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour.
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office, located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Audible is an equal opportunity employer.
Ideal candidate profile
· High interest in marketing communication, entertainment and design
· strong communication skills to drive projects forward and complete them within a scheduled period
· organized, accurate, creative and result-oriented
· You are a full time student, enrolled in your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in Berlin/Brandenburg and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Fluent in German and English