Description de l'offre
IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. The IMDb consumer website and mobile apps have a combined audience of more than 250 million unique monthly visitors.
The IMDb Editorial team is seeking a video content manager to inform and execute our strategy for driving engagement and viewership of IMDb video content on our site and apps. You should know how to write a good headline, how to ensure people actually see it, and how to present data about it. Open to candidates in Santa Monica or Seattle.
Responsibilities of this role include:
· Devising, building, and guiding the automation of content placement based on user inputs, IMDb programming priorities, and personalization
· Benchmarking video-content performance across our desktop and mobile sites, as well as apps, and tracking toward core KPIs
· Informing requirements and priorities for video-related products
· Experimenting with innovative ways to increase discovery of IMDb video content on the site, on related platforms, and via marketing programs
· Crafting and continually testing headlines, supporting imagery, and other elements of content presentation
· Maximizing potential of video performance across all IMDb platforms, as well as promotional materials (custom sections, house ads, etc.)
· Coordinating priorities among multiple stakeholders, including revenue, traffic, and video sides of the business
· Using data to drive and influence decision-making
· Consulting and advising on original content creation
IMDb is growing fast, and we're having a lot of fun doing it. We are investing heavily in original video content, and leveraging the Amazon ecosystem is critical piece of the success of the program. In this role, you will get to work closely with our video production, events, and marketing teams; there is no actual video production, however, in this role. You will also have the opportunity to promote key events such as San Diego Comic-Con, the Emmys, the Oscars, and the Sundance Film Festival.
· Bachelor's degree in related field
· Strong news judgment, superior proofreading skills, and proven editorial acumen
· Experience working with or developing a CMS
· Demonstrable experience delivering high volume of accurate content under tight deadlines
· Experience outlining and maintaining consistent brand guidelines
· Intermediate HTML and/or XML skills
· Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making trade-offs against business priorities.
· Comfortable with SQL
· Able to work weekends and irregular business hours, when necessary to support video production and content generation
· Advanced knowledge of movie, TV, and general entertainment space