Amazon Web Services Commerce Platform (AWS CP) is reinventing how customers transact money with AWS. Customers want simple payments interfaces that scale with the continually growing selection of AWS products and evolving payment options. AWS CP is seeking a self-driven, innovative UX Designer to reinvent AWS Billing Console with simplicity and flexibility required by our diverse customers.
In this role, you'll work with a cross-functional, highly capable team of designers, researchers, product managers and engineers, inventing and iterating on end-to-end workflows and product experiences. You'll develop your ideas with sketches, prototypes, wireframes and story boards, and confidently communicate your vision to senior executives to influence the best experience for our customers.
· Simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive product experiences.
· Create and rapidly iterate on ideas using process flows, prototypes, wireframes, and high-fidelity designs to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
· Participate in the discovery and planning of new products and features while helping drive the design vision across our product suite.
· Collaborate with other designers, product managers, and engineers.
· Identify opportunities to experiment and apply new technologies and interaction patterns to solve customer problems.
· Connect directly with AWS Customers to gather feedback to inform design decisions
· Work closely with UX Research in the development and evaluation of personas, usability studies, and testing.
Ideal candidate profile
· At least 4 years of experience in UX design, with at least 2 years designing enterprise experiences (web, mobile, device, software, or other media)
· Bachelor's degree in Design, HCI, or related field or equivalent professional experience
· A strong portfolio of innovative design work that demonstrates proficiency in interaction design
· Proficiency with design tools (e.g, Sketch, InVision, InDesign, Photoshop, Axure, Omnigraffle)
· Experience mentoring designers and leading complex projects.
· Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques