Do you want to work hard, have fun, and make history? Our AWS Knowledge Management Team is seeking a talented and passionate UX Designer. You'll be part of a world class team to continue to enhance a knowledge management platform that our internal customers use to find and discover information. You will own the design direction for this vital platform.
You will bring strong enterprise experience in UX design. You are an experienced designer with exceptional problem-solving skills, clear communication, good design instincts, and can translate business needs into customer-focused solutions. Working closely with product management, engineering, and project stakeholders, you will be responsible for delivering best-in-class customer experiences (user interface designs, interaction models, prototypes, etc.) in a fast-paced, collaborative, startup-like environment.
The knowledge management platform is a critical solution for our AWS field teams. This role offers a unique opportunity for a designer to bring in industry standards and creative design thinking to define the patterns and practices, evolve the current design, and be part of a team that will set a standard for knowledge management experiences in AWS.
· Lead the end-to-end UX Design for the knowledge management platform.
· Conduct user research and analysis to understand goals and objectives.
· Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
· Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications for Product and Engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership.
· Create a design system with guidelines, patterns, and design standardization.
· Incorporate customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design.
· Perform metrics analysis to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
Ideal candidate profile
· A minimum of 5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role.
· Experience designing enterprise content management, web content management, and search systems.
· You've shipped successful UX solutions to complex problems.
· A portfolio or samples of enterprise work demonstrating your process for creating great user-centered design solutions to complex problems.