The International Quality for Alexa team focuses on expanding Alexa's capabilities on a global scale. We take on the unique challenge of understanding the nuances of how Alexa enabled devices can serve customers' needs in different cultures and locations. If you are interested in shaping the future of Alexa for customers around the world, come and join our team.
QA Engineers test code at the user level, both manually and with automated tools. Our QA Engineers use black box, gray box, and white box testing techniques; they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests and/or user-level test automation tools. QA Engineers work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. QA Engineers also work with groups such as Product Management, User Experience Design, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests. QA Engineers are also responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
We are looking for QA Engineer Italian speaking
· Evaluate device functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess device quality for multiple regions.
· Will work with a team of quality engineering professions to ensure the highest quality product delivery against defined milestones
· Provide detailed status reports for a wide range of stakeholders
· Bug triage and defect tracking
· Test execution and automation
· Communication with a wide range of stakeholders (users, other technical teams and management) to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and/or tools as needed to support the organization.
Ideal candidate profile
Fluent or conversational in Italian
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field and years relevant work experience, or relevant work experience
· Strong experience in test automation
· Several years experience in a test or development role as part of a product development organization which has delivered consumer-oriented products
· Experience with QA methodology (test generation, planning and strategy) and tools (e.g. bug tracking tools)
· Years of UNIX/Linux/Android operating systems.
· Fluent in English