Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
We are looking for an Occupational Doctor (m/f) to join Servicio de Prevención Propio Amazon Spain Fullfillment, based at our Fulfillment Center in San Fernando de Henares (Madrid).
Tasks & Responsibilities
· Perform medical checks related to occupational and workplace risks, issuing individual results reports.
· Review, sign and certify medical checks results properly. Provide results explanations to interested stakeholders when applicable.
· Review Medical Service assets, instrument and inventory, detecting and reporting any issue and improvement opportunity in terms of standards of service and associate engagement.
· Provide first aid assistance when needed.
· Being part of local EHS team, review and analyze Risk Assessments and suggest improvement measures accordingly, including content of health examinations, vaccinations and training.
· Assess cases of special sensitiveness to particular risks and suggest measures to be taken.
· Liaising with relevant authorities, Mutua and Servicios de prevención ajenos in relation to work related incidents investigations.
· Provide OHS consultations and support to all stakeholders.
· Develop medical service annual report and epidemiologic report, analyze results and provide improvement plans, proactive programs to improve overall health conditions for all amazonians.
· Advise local and central teams regarding the Medical Service findings and needs, with the objective of collecting and adjusting the real needs of the company.
· Prepare and carry out the Medical Services plans, according to the schedule agreed.
· Prepare and / or review of Health Activities Planning.
· Producing statistical data to report trends in key risk areas, for senior management.
· Coordination of team schedule, holidays and cover for absence.
· Ensure compliance to Spanish law in Amazon Spain Fulfillment SLU environment.
· Track implementation of training programs to meet the needs of managers and associates in regards to critical safety issues.
· Track implementation of ergonomics programs where needed.
· Lead and track implementation of required processes to ensure paperwork-complies with Spanish law.
· Build management and employee commitment for a safety program through influence, not authority.
· Interact with Workers councils when necessary.
Ideal candidate profile
· University degree on Medicine specialized on Occupational Medicine (Medicina del Trabajo).
· At least two years of experience as internal or external Occupational doctor.
· Strong communication skills, leadership, teamwork, analysis, judgment and customer focus.
· Ability to give support different Fulfillment Centers, capable of travelling periodically at regional level.
· Fluent in English and Spanish