The individual will implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. The candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision and deadline sensitivity. As such, the candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics. Key to the position is the ability to keep the team organized, prioritized and on time while also serving as a "go to" for all areas and departments which dovetail with HR. This candidate will help foster a cooperative and communicative atmosphere.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Implement employee surveys and questionnaires; help HRBP's in analysis and action planning based on survey results
· Responsible for onboarding and partnering with the recruitment team in hiring associates based on business forecasts.
· Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
· Implement new policies, procedures and programs in support of Business
· Be the first point of contact for all employee grievances and partner with the HR Business Partner in conducting necessary investigations.
· Provide MIS support for Attrition analysis, includes- analyzing Exit interview , observe trends and highlight important aspects, prepare and publish dashboards
· Drive engagement initiatives like – New hire Buddy/ mentoring program, Voice of Employee, Round tables and Brown Bag session and R&Rs
· Partner with HRBPs to drive Career pathing sessions/ initiatives
· Support the L&D team in conducting training needs assessment for employees across levels
· Responsible in conducting regular vendor audits to ensure labor compliance.
· Responsible for statutory compliance
Ideal candidate profile
· Knowledge of local language will be an advantage
· Prior experience in handling contingent workforce would be an added advantage.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
· Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
· Strong understanding of Labor related laws and statutes.
· Prior experience in a manufacturing, warehousing, pharmaceutical or automotive would be ideal
· Should be proficient in using MS Office, Excel and data related tools.