Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a talented, customer service obsessed, resourceful and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support Directors within the Partner organization in Amazon Web Services.
This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment. The right candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and bias for action, be customer-service oriented and have the ability to meet tight deadlines. Having great organization skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice will ensure success. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements.
· Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
· Schedule cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation.
· Create detailed travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones).
· Complete and file expense reports; utilizing both domestic and international currencies.
· Drive team activities (including staff meeting agendas and notes, org-wide meetings, social outings,
supply ordering, and other key logistics).
· Identify and coordinate most productive and cost effective method for meetings including in person,
on-site, off-site, audio conferences (international, stateside and local) and video conferences.
· Close collaboration with departmental EA peers.
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
· Serve as a business partner ensuring strategic, proactive and thoughtful support of the business cycle
Ideal candidate profile
3+ years executive administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel