Do you like seeing around corners and anticipating needs? Do you believe that details matter and want to support a highly engaged team?
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized and self-motivated Executive Assistant to join the growing Advertising HR and Global Expansion/M+A HR teams. We are seeking a driven and motivated individual with a history of high performance to support our organization. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, great organization and prioritization skills, the ability to modulate quickly across divergent client needs, reporting and basic analytics abilities and the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously.
A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with leaders is important, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction seamlessly. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete projects and tasks quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and a desire to take on new projects, learn about advertising and expansion and build new skills. You'll need to take effective action without having to know the total picture, as well as efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- The ability to play a role leading team organization needs for both GEMA and Advertising HR
-Think and plan ahead proactively to ensure key team initiatives are executed smoothly
-Develop central communication platforms for teams and manage basic reporting and analysis of HR-related needs.
· Manage complex calendars of 2+ Directors of different organizations, handle their scheduling with diplomacy and discretion.
· Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, on-sites/off-sites, team social events, etc.)
· Manage travel for Directors and key team events. Submit expense reports in a timely fashion.
-Build organizing mechanisms to ensure two global teams can communicate effectively and efficiently across varying time zones.
· Coordinate closely with other Executive Assistants, Recruiting/HR team members and other organization partners within the Amazon community.
· Manage and track project and other key team deliverables to ensure timely and high quality follow up from all teams.
· Drive year-round initiatives that strengthen team engagement and connection
Ideal candidate profile
· 5+ years of experience assisting at the executive level
· Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of experience as an administrative assistant
-Effective note taking, project tracking and action planning communication skills
-Basic project management experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, basic analytics/reporting tools
· Experience with reconciling expenses, booking travel and attention to detail