We are looking for a smart, well organized, and self-motivated Executive Assistant to join the Alexa Entertainment team. We are seeking an energetic and motivated individual with a history of high performance to support our organization. Are you always looking around corners and anticipating needs? Do you believe that details matter? If yes, then apply to this high impact position!
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, great organization and prioritization skills, the ability to plan ahead and to meet tight deadlines, all while juggling multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with leaders is important. A good sense of humor is a must, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction seamlessly. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround. You'll need to take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups. Exceptional judgment and problem solving skills are a must. The Executive Assistant acts as an extension of the Alexa Entertainment team, and can build effective working relationships inside and outside of the organization.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to play a leadership role, and think and plan ahead to manage time effectively. Other key responsibilities include:
· Management of complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion.
· Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, All-Hands meetings, on-sites/off-sites, team social events, etc.). Create agendas and coordinate participants in off-site meetings and deep dive reviews.
· Compile team goals and operational metrics. Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items. Manage headcount and recruiting information; maintain organizational charts.
· Scheduling cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation. Create detailed travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones). Coordinate with in-house travel agents and manage international travel process. Submit expense reports in a timely fashion.
· Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
· Coordinate closely with Finance, Recruiting, Facilities, HR, and other Executive Assistants within the Alexa community.
· High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company.
· Cross train and act as backup for Executive Assistants in Alexa (space planning, events coordination, email list management, etc.)
· Have fun at work and help others do the same!
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years of experience assisting at the executive level
· Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of experience as an administrative assistant · 3+ years of experience using Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
· Experience handling confidential information