Amazon is seeking an exceptional, bright, self-motivated individual for the role of Executive Assistant supporting multiple Directors in Payments Services.
The successful candidate will be highly organized, extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, able to handle confidential information, as well as a demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities. Must have the ability to communicate well and to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously. The ideal candidate will have the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. The candidate will possess the ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision. Key to the position is the ability to be organized, prioritized and on time while also serving as a "go to" for all areas of responsibility. The position requires the capacity to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group and maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization.
This position will work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout Amazon. High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is required. In addition, exceptional written and oral communication skills, high attention to detail, bias for action, detailed planning, time management, problem solving and organizational skills are required.
Key responsibilities include:
· Complex calendar management, meeting prioritization, large scale meeting coordination.
· Logistics management of team sponsored company events and activities.
· Domestic and International Travel coordination; creating detailed, to-the-minute, travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones).
· Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items.
· Complete and file expense reports; utilizing both domestic and international currencies.
· Follow through with allocated tasks and ensure appropriate and timely action on deliverables.
Ideal candidate profile
· 2+ years administrative support experience.
· Experience managing multiple complex calendars.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Sharepoint and Powerpoint