Amazon's Advertising teams are looking for an energetic, bright, and motivated individual with a history of high performance to support two senior leaders in New York City.
This role requires attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests across global teams. The Executive Assistant will act as a seamless extension of the leaders supported and will work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility and composure.
The individual in this role must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to build capacity for the leadership team. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the whole picture. The ideal candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group.
Areas of responsibility:
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling to support teams in multiple locations
· Lead community building initiatives for Advertising teams
· Organize, execute and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
· Act as a liaison for direct reports
· Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
· Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
· Document writing, editing, and readiness
· Manage domestic and international travel
· Manage expense report coordination and submission
· Have fun at work and help others do the same
Ideal candidate profile
· 2+ years of prior Executive Assistant experience
· Experience providing executive support assistance at Senior management level
· Project management experience
· Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency
· Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word management skills