The Optimal Sourcing Systems (OSS) team is looking for an Executive Assistant to support two Directors in Seattle, Washington.
It's a busy work place and you'll need to possess the skills to complete complex tasks and projects quickly, have the business acumen to react with appropriate urgency to emerging situations, and be comfortable enough with ambiguity to be able to take effective action without having to know the complete picture. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, able to work with minimal oversight and guidance. A sense of humor, curiosity, and a desire to work with a smart and diverse group of people will make you an excellent addition to our team.
· Work in partnership with senior leaders, functional business partners, and other EAs to provide seamless support to the organization.
· Proactively manage calendars with attention to accuracy, detail, and allocation of time to promote productivity and recognize the need to reprioritize as appropriate.
· Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the leadership team.
· Organize and manage meetings, offsites, and team-based programmatic events.
· Coordinate domestic and international travel in compliance with existing policies and procedures, ensuring effective use of time and resources.
· Support annual operational planning process, business planning, and performance review cycles.
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables ad follow up on outstanding items.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of 3 years' experience providing Executive Assistant support for senior level executives in a fast-paced environment
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
· High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
· Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
· Bachelor's degree required