Amazon is where innovation, risks, and ideas are celebrated. We are builders. We try new things and dream big dreams. At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are inventing the future of cloud computing. AWS is where the cloud first came to life. Now we’re inventing for the decades ahead. It is still Day 1 for us, and we are looking for curious people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, testers, and doers. Come join us and work with the latest cloud computing technologies that enable our customers to do more with their technology and change the world in their respective industries.
We are looking for Solutions Architects to join our AWS team in São Paulo. We need a variety of skills to help shape and deliver on our cloud strategy for our global customers and partners. In AWS, you’ll find teams of focused builders whose ability to invent is only limited by their imaginations. As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations understand advanced cloud-based solutions and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS within organizations ranging from new start-ups to large enterprise customers. The ability to link technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect.”
· Graduate degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or Math.
· Experience architecting, operating cloud-based solutions.
· AWS Solution Architecture certification or relevant cloud expertise.
· Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud.
· Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
· Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
· Experience in technology/software sales or pre-sales consulting.
· Experience with a programming or scripting language.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Please submit your Resume (CV) in English.
Amazon Web Services is hiring. For more information: http://aws.amazon.com/careers/
Ideal candidate profile
· Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or 7+ year’s work experience in technical role in lieu of no Bachelor’s degree.
· 7+ years’ experience in software design, implementation, or consulting experience with distributed applications.
· 3+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
· Ability to travel as needed.
· Ability to communicate fluently in English and Portuguese, in technical and business settings (verbal and written).