[Role is located in Swansea]
Amazon Operations Engineering group is seeking an experienced CAD operator to complement their engineering team. This individual will be responsible for working with multiple architectural firms in order to develop consistent and executable plans. This work will be in 3D and many of the processes will be pioneering So a successful candidate will be required to use their experience to develop new work practices. Drawings will require a high level of detail in both plan views as well as corresponding elevation views. A successful candidate will be able to work with different stakeholders and inputs to create drawing sets that will satisfy the need to standardize work spaces and designs across a large network of fulfillment operations.
· Work with Architectural Designs models and provide detailed internal design packagesdrawings
· Provide supplimentary detail to the architects by having to re-interpret information for note and other 2D designs
· Communicate design flaws and inconsistencies in the overall design to ensure that all sites are consistently executed
· Provide total end to end vision on the structure of warehouse drawings from complex machinery to floor tape.
· Support field engineers with composite layout designs to match existing drawings to solve in the field issues.
· Promoting and working with the standard module layout library and providing feedback where applicable.
· Updates drafting and engineering standards.
Ideal candidate profile
· Advanced knowledge in 3D design applications and design collaboration
· Advanced knowledge in REVIT and AutoCAD
· Usage of BIM360
· At least 3 Years experience working in Architectural Office Design
· English proficiency