Description de l'offre
This position is based in Paris (France) and we would be happy to offer you a relocation package.
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born, and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and the digital music store.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale that can support Amazon's global platform, and customer base.
This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, QA, business intelligence, and external stakeholders to foster an environment focused on conscious improvement. You will proactively identify and resolve strategic issues, as well as secure and schedule the resources and to deliver to the program.
Other key responsibilities include monitoring the execution of the project and ensuring appropriate levels of quality to maintain the overall integrity of the project.
Our ideal candidate has a combination of strong technical skills, superb analytical capabilities, outstanding business insight, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly polished Italian is a requirment.
· Qualified candidates must have 3 to 5 years of Product Management experience with at least two years of working on marketing related products.
· Strong and successful communication skills which include the ability to write compelling, concise documents.
· Proven English and communication skills – both verbal and written.
· Highly polished Italian skills- speaking, writing, and presenting
· Experience driving decisions for a technical product, ideally a consumer facing website or device.
· Highly quantitative. Enjoy analyzing user data - lots of it!
· Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary