Join us and shape the future of travel
Amadeus is the leading provider of IT solutions to the worldwide travel and tourism industry.
We are seeking highly motivated and talented IT professionals who enjoy technical challenges and are eager to contribute to the design and delivery of IT solutions that impact the business, social, and human facets of the travel industry.
At Amadeus, you will grow your career alongside some of the best minds in the world. Our teams work regularly with colleagues of different cultures in international markets, creating and designing solutions that shape the travel industry.
Amadeus is part of everything it takes to bring travel to life. We provide the technology that keeps the travel sector moving – from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to check-in and departure processes.
Our people are driven by a passion for ‘Where next?’ and our ambition is to improve the travel experience of hundreds of millions of people every day. At Amadeus, you can take pride and responsibility in your work, facilitating the entire travel journey from door to door. Amadeus does this by joining up key players in the travel industry: travel agencies, corporations, airlines, airports, hotels, railways and more. We give those companies the tools to serve travellers better and to manage their own business more effectively.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Use your functional and/or technical expertise deliver tailored support services on Test Systems for our worldwide customers!
You will also participate in the recovery of the more complex functional and technical Incidents and Requests.
You'll working on:
Test System Events
· Organise, follow-up test related issues and activities during the airline migration projects, including set-ups such as configurations, links, etc.
· Data set up for Amadeus customers
· Coordinate test system databases customisation throughout the capture/restore cycles to deliver the best quality data
Test System Support Activity
· Analyse problems, quickly find solutions and follow-up
· Inform users regarding test system access, procedures, outages, architecture
· Maintain end-user and security data in the test system database
· Participate to the test platform supervision in order to maintain contractual customers SLAs
· Collaboratewith Test System Coverage teams and other test system support teams in Amadeus.
· Coordinate with development groups to recover from Incidents and problems
· Participate to trend analyses of Incidents and problems
· Participate to the study and development of tools which would improve the test productivity by ensuring high quality test system, and ATC production by automating tasks.
· Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience
· Relevant work experience in: customer support, development and system functional testing
· Exposure or understanding to airline business practices around reservations, inventory and/or airports is a plus
· Web Technologies (HTML, XML)
· Programming skills (any language)
· Extensive analytical, problem solving and follow-up skills
W hy Amadeus?
Join us and shape the future of travel. Amadeus is at the heart of the global travel industry. Our people, our technology and our innovation are dedicated to working with our customers and partners to shape the future of travel.
Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.