Job Function: Information Technology
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR …?
· Being part of our diverse, international team that creates solutions for our modern finance vision
· Challenging your discovery and design ability to explore the new available technologies in the IT industry
· Joining a high performing team, with both deep technical expertise and advanced agile leadership skills that partner X-functionally to make it happen
· A young, sport-friendly, informal and diverse working environment. Meet people coming from more than 70 different countries.
· flexible working environment, flexible working hours, and good work life balance.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· A experienced Domain Architect in large scale initiatives and environments, who can design our future architecture landscape
· A team player and collaborator, who is able to understand our purpose, drive change across teams and takes accountability to deliver business value.
· A listener, who is able to enage effectively with senior executive stakeholders through his superior communication skills and emotional intelligence.
· An entrepreneur with a start up mentality, and passion about creating and running the solutions we build.
· A tech coach, with proven experience in Finance environments who understand and can elaborate and translate business objectives into tech directions
· M.Sc. / B.Sc. or similar in IT
· 10+ years IT experience. At least 6+ in Enterprise, Domain or Segment Architecture