Transport & Logistics - Chartering, Broking, Freight Forwarding
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Adecco Sunderland has an exciting opportunity to join a well-established expanding company as a European Coordinator on a permanent basis based in Seaham.
My client offers:
· A competitive salary of £25,000
· An exciting and challenging role in a dynamic and growing Company
· Perkbox, offering you savings on shopping, services and entertainment
· Cycle to work scheme
· Childcare vouchers
· Refer a friend scheme
· Free eye sight tests
As a European Coordinator you will be working closely with the Operations Supervisor liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies to ensure efficient shipment management from start to finish. As this is a customer focused role you will need to be comfortable speaking to a variety of different people over the telephone. Your duties will also include quoting, costing and invoicing.
· Solid customer service experience
· You will have excellent communication skills
· Self-motivated always
· Able to problem solve
· Exceptional organisation skills
· Ideally have freight forwarding experience
· Able to multi task
· Work well under pressure with the ability to think on the spot.
This is a magnificent opportunity for someone that wants to join a well-established and reputable company and be part of a fun, lively and energetic team.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy