A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Interpret the client's brand and communicate brand attributes in a differentiated and elegantly simple way across multiple touch points. Develop a solid rationale as part of the design process through iterative development and enthusiasm for exploration. Develop concept, direct and delivery visual design to the highest visual standards and in alignment with overall experience and design strategy. Responsible for the visual design aspect of client's solutions or services.
Build and Deliver Key Visual Elements:
· Drive the conceptual development, direction and delivery of visual design
· Contribute to and own the visual design aspects of projects and pitches and have an appreciation of interaction design
· Communicate effectively, clearly articulate ideas and demonstrate commercial understanding and awareness
Deliver High Quality Outcomes:
· Work collaboratively with the rest of the design team to identify specific user/client needs and engage in ideating/evaluating initial concepts
· Consider the project from a high level and how it fits in to an overall service, but also consider the fine details of user interface components, labels and flows to help users achieve their goals
Develop Client's Digital Brand:
· Approach project challenges with a focus on interpreting/developing the client's brand whilst also communicating our clients' message in an engaging and creative way
· Apply and communicate solid rationale as part of their creative process and at all times execute to the highest standards
· User Interface
· English Intermediate
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, identity or gender expression, or any other basis covered by local law.