JOIN ACCENTURE TECHNOLOGY AND YOUR KNOW-HOW WILL BECOME THE ENGINE OF INNOVATION.
Accenture Technology designs and creates remarkable application solutions on a global scale, amazing the world and revolutionizing the way people work, live and conduct business. Become an Accenture Technology professional and create custom applications that generate value for our clients by also making the most of our partnership with SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco, IBM and HP .
Imagine genuine innovation, the applied one.
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
We are looking for talented young people and IT enthusiasts, with a strong passion for the most avant-garde technologies, the most innovative and, above all, those still to be invented!
Based on your personal interests, skills and professional experience, you will have the opportunity to join our Accenture Technology teams in the most appropriate role for you.
· Work with Client, Accenture and Teaming Partner team members and executives to collect and interpret requirements to design innovative technology solutions
· Design complex architectural solutions
· Contribute to the development of our portfolio of application solutions for different market sectors, using the emerging technologies developed in our Accenture Technology Labs and the most successful ones such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce
· Design the most innovative Cloud, Security and Mobile solutions
Join a global network and enjoy excellent partnerships with SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco, IBM, HP.
What makes the difference
· Minimum 1 year of working experience
· Comfortable with Java Backend Technology: J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Jackson (JSON processing), Maven, message queues (ActiveMQ or similar), Servlets, Apache, Tomcat, JDBC
· Sound skills in SQL and practical experience in Oracle / MySql and its development tools
· Good English knowledge (both oral and written)
· Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience and education
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment . Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
A world of opportunities
We provide professional and technological services across more than 40 industries and in all business areas. Approximately 425,000 experts in over 120 countries enable us to furnish a wide range of end-to-end services and solutions integrating strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations for 94 of the FORTUNE® Global 100 and around 80% of the FORTUNE® Global 500, as well as governments around the world.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here . Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.