The Talent Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for managing scheduling of resources for their respective resource pool, undertaking the critical set of processes which helps to identify and propose right talent from a resource pool to ensure fulfillment of all open roles and for managing/monitoring people productivity targets.
The Talent Fulfillment Specialist works with the Resource Pool Supply/Demand Specialist to focus on supply/demand management activities in order to deliver resources to fulfill demand at right time and price to meet client needs.
• Determine the ‘sourcing' channel to fulfill demand;
• Understand project assumptions and priorities (including demand priority) for roles;
• Access “alternate pools” as necessary;
• Work with the Resource Pool Supply/Demand Specialist to understand the business environment to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to provide guidance and counsel to resolve supply/demand issues, and provide input into resource planning activities;
• Be accountable for filling roles assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed;
• Handle routine scheduling transactions and more complex situations with a minimum of help;
Ideal candidate profile
Are you our ideal candidate?
• Interest in HR domain, previous experience in the field - nice to have;
• University degree – nice to have;
• Previous experience in a multinational environment: minimum 2 years;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Analytical thinking and attention to details;
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PPT);
• Team player qualities and communications skills with Accenture, Client and third parties staff;
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks;
• Language skills: Italian – Advanced, English – Medium.
• Opportunity to work from home-1-2 days/week;
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world's leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable).