Description de l'offre
WE SEEK DIGITAL ARCHITECTS FOR THE INFRASTRUCTURES OF THE FUTURE.
CHOOSE ACCENTURE OPERATIONS AND WITH US, TRANSFORM INFRASTRUCTURES BRINGING THEM TO THE CLOUD.
Accenture Operations is the place where highly skilled Network, Cloud, Service Management, Workplace and Data Centre specialists design, create and manage the core of the most innovative IT systems.
Join Accenture Operations and design customised solutions for clients operating in the main industries, in partnership with the most renowned technology providers, to promote infrastructural and digital devolution.
Define the architecture that underpins the evolution of our IT ecosystem.
In order to satisfy the demand for new and important projects, we are looking for brilliant young professionals for our offices in Milan and Naples
System Administrator - SAP basis (projects & operations)
You will take on increasing skill and responsibility in SAP projects and operations scope.
You will work with international team and primary clients belonging to different market sectors.
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
· Installation/configuration of new SAP system on premises and on cloud
· Migration and replatforming projects for SAP system (in cloud also)
· Patch application and system upgrades activities
· SAP HANA projects to install/configure/migrate new and old environments
· For new client projects, the development/design/implementation of SAP Architectures
· SAP Operations to manage heterogeneous SAP environments
What make a difference
· Degree in technical disciplines
· Depth knowledge of SAP Basis
· Able to maintain good relationships with clients and colleagues
· Good interpersonal skills
· Able to coordinate and handle work groups
· Good knowledge of English
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Under the guidance of highly skilled leaders within a structured and customized training framework , you will rapidly build your own professional career, in terms of technical and management skills. You will manage complex and challenging projects in an international setting, testing emerging technologies and defining the rules of innovation. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.