Role: Security Operations Center Analyst
Location: Saudi Arabia
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
· Possess 1-3 years of experience in the Information Security domain specifically in security operations center and, demonstrable experience and knowledge of operating platforms (windows, Linux).
· Have a strong fundamental understanding of TCP/IP and OSI. They also have an experience performing packet capture and analysis or knowledge of security technologies like firewalls, IDS/IPS, Pcap tools, etc.
· Responsible for monitoring multiple security technologies.
· Develop professional working relationship with fellow analysts.
· Analyze cybersecurity alerts and data for false positive/true positive outcomes.
· Independently follow established procedures to investigate malicious activity.
· Provide Tier 1 response to security incidents.
· Escalate events to senior analysts and engineers as needed on 24/7 rotating basis.
· Proficiency in SIEM tools (Splunk & ArcSight), IDS/IPS systems, endpoint detection and response tools, and the Microsoft suite.
· Follow all the standard established process and procedures for all people process and technology areas.
· Create and follow up on tickets.
· Able to effectively communicate in English, verbally, and written.
· Arabic speaking is must.
Ideal candidate profile
1-3 years of relevant experience.
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Ready to work in 24/7 shift timings.