WHERE TOMORROW'S IDEAS TAKE SHAPE.
JOIN ACCENTURE CAPABILITY NETWORK.
Our Capability Network professionals support local-based consulting teams, to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to Accenture clients all around the world.
Join a global network of more than 3,000 professionals , providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting support from key locations in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and Latin America . You will be working in a multinational environment, with the opportunity to implement challenging projects, especially working with Global Banks and Insurance Companies
RPA & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CONSULTANT
We are now looking for experts to expand our Automation team, that is now working on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and emerging automation technologies .
As an RPA & Artificial Intelligence Consultant, you will work closely both with internal and external stakeholders, to bring to life the most innovative solutions for our Clients. By joining our network, you will be focused on:
· Acting as an evangelist and making our clients aware of the business opportunities coming from Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
· Working closely with our local teams, to leverage local Accenture expertise
· Helping our clients to become high performing businesses, through RPA and Artificial Intelligence solutions
· Being a reliable project manager, to coordinate teams' effort
What makes the difference
· 2 or 3 years of experience, both in Consultancy or large company in the Financial Services
· Deep understanding of RPA and Artificial Intelligence applied process
· Excellent communications skill, both in Italian and English; any other language, especially German and French, would be a strong asset
· Strong team player attitude
· Dynamic and international mindset
· Available to travel frequently, mainly across Europe
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to start your merit-based, rapidly progressing career, coached by experienced strategists within a friendly, dynamic and young work environment focused on your needs. You will be challenged by cross-function and cross-industry projects , and will be constantly in touch with international clients and teams . Don't miss the chance to learn a world renowned working method that will make you a first class professional. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity policy
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.