Ready to reimagine your Oracle career?
Develop and deliver the next generation of Oracle solutions using innovation-led design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies, such as IoT, analytics, automation and AI.
There has never been a better time to join our team of 54,000+ Oracle experts, where you'll:
Drive end-to-end innovation . Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration. Accenture is Oracle's #1 systems integrator globally for 12 years running and a proud Global Cloud Elite and Platinum-Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
Lead the Journey to Cloud . Define and implement Oracle Cloud solutions on large, complex client projects with a scope unsurpassed in the industry.
Deliver award-winning work . Accenture has won more than 145 Oracle awards since 2003—more than any other systems integrator.
Learn and Grow Continuously . Benefit from unmatched training and development including workshops and training to secure Oracle certifications, expert-curated learning boards and Oracle Cloud Academy training on sales and delivery excellence.
Advance your agenda . Grow your career as far as your ambition takes you. We provide real-time performance feedback based on your strengths – not stats.
Thrive in diversity . Succeed in an organization that actively promotes networking and mentorship among all communities.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community .
· 10 years' experience working with Oracle ERP Financials; professional who has transitioned to Oracle Cloud Financials and have completed multiple Oracle ERP Cloud Financial Implementations
· Experience in functional solution design and writing functional specifications for technical development
· Business process analysis and redesign experience, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, business process redesign and implementation
· Possess strong leadership skills and have demonstrated ability to manage teams independently
· Experience working with a global delivery model leveraging offshore resources
Ideal candidate profile
· Oracle Cloud Financials, with responsibility for designing the solution, Chart of Account design and/or redesign, setting up and documenting the setup of those modules.
· Experience with Multi-Org setup (Set of books, legal entities, operating units)
· Foreign currency
· Proficiency/knowledge in multiple business processes:
· General Ledger (GL)
· Order-to-Cash (OTC)
· Procure-to-Pay (PTP)
· Fixed Asset Management (FA)
· Cash Management
· Project Accounting
· Bilingual – French and English preferred
· Implementation Certified in Oracle Cloud Financials
Must Have Experience/Skills:
· Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support
· Consulting skills: self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude, with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude. Ability to provide confident recommendations and alternatives based upon experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
· Tool knowledge: MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· Strong business background, working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
· Effectively produces deliverables
· Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during project execution
· Organized and detailed oriented
· Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting with a focus on Finance/Accounting. Chartered Accountant or CPA highly preferred
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
· At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
· Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
· Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
· Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com