GOOGLE SOLUTION ARCHITECT
JOIN US TOGETHER WE TACKLE THE CHALLENGES OF CLOUD TRANSFORMATION
Accenture's Cloud First Application Practice is seeking talented Salesforce Professionals to join our growing team. By joining Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies while working for a world class SFDC consulting organization.
Salesforce represents the largest share of our Cloud Applications business and we're seeing more cloud-enabled transformation programs in the pipeline than ever, increasingly connected to our customers' success.
GOOGLE SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
Accenture Cloud First Applications Team is seeking an Application Development Solutions Architect to play a critical, client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into viable, scalable cloud solutions that help customers solve problems. Solutions Architects coordinate efforts across the sales and services teams to provide solution details, work estimates, and associated materials that assist in the winning of professional services business.
We are looking for a highly creative, technical individual, who can quickly learn various cloud product offerings and keep up-to-date on this rapidly-evolving space. They should be able to translate that information into technical solutions involving Google Cloud SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS offerings. The candidate must be comfortable discussing solutions with clients, Accenture, and Google stakeholders, and they should be confident enough to stand in a room with technical experts and business leaders to support Accenture technical sales efforts.
Accenture have a strong and growing partnership with Google : named for the 5th time global enterprise partner of the year, Accenture has completed more than 5,000 Google Apps (G Suite) implementations and is currently supporting and managing over 3 million cloud users.In addition, Accenture recently announced an alliance with Google to bring to market industry-specific solutions that will help clients use cloud, mobility, and analytics to advance their digital transformation agenda and improve business performance
· Provide expertise and leadership in Solutions Architecture in the infrastructure and applications space.
· Define the business case for solutions, design the solution to help with prototyping and development, and take solution through to launch and market.
· Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to decision makers.
· Provide customer and market feedback to the product and engineering teams, and influence product direction.
What makes the difference
· 3 years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data)
· 2 years of experience as a Solution Manager or Developer, creating new solutions.
· Deep understanding of the current state of the art for infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL/NewSQL, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
· Direct technical experience with the relevant Google Cloud Platform products and services (e.g., Compute Engine, App Engine, Container Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Datastore, Cloud BigTable, BigQuery, Cloud DataFlow, Cloud DataProc, Cloud DataLab, Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud Endpoints, and the Cloud SDK).
· Familiarity with the Google Maps web services, like the Directions API, the Distance Matrix, the Elevation API, the Geocoding API, the Roads API, the Time Zone API, and the Places web service.
· Bachelors degrees in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
· English profiency, Italian native speaker
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment . Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.
2417 vacancies open at Accenture
Offerte di lavoro e stage
- Offerte di lavoro a Roma
- Offerte di lavoro in Ingegneria / Gestione di produzione
- Offerte di lavoro Ingegneria / Gestione di produzione a Roma