Description de l'offre
Global Legal Network Professional with Italian and English
Join our Legal team to develop solutions and implement strategic approaches that enable us to increase our shareholder value, ensure compliance and protect our assets and reputation. Our tight-knit group of global legal professionals work together to help our company and clients achieve high performance. Colleagues in Legal Operations seek out the best commercial arrangements, review and counsel new offerings and support our alliances.
As a Global Legal Network Professional , you will work closely with local and/or international corporate functions (i.e. procurement, marketing, HR, etc.) business teams and legal teams from other countries, on the following activities:
· Documenting, reviewing, drafting and negotiating terms and conditions of various agreements and other legal documents (e.g. Supplier contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements, RFP responses, Statements of Work, etc.) relevant to the CORE (Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics) support area
· Guiding internal stakeholders in leading the contractual relationships with suppliers
· Advising Accenture employees regarding legal and risk management issues, safeguarding company interests
· Working on Law 231/2001 compliance program and anticorruption
· Running the compliance on Data Privacy and Data Security area
· Defining internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge on various legal and compliance issues.
What makes the difference
· Min. 2-3 years of relevant work experience
· Ability to work in multicultural environment
· Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
· University degree in law
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Professional fluency both in English and Italian
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a y oung, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders . Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training , you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.