Financial Services Banking Consultant
JOIN ACCENTURE CONSULTING AND LIVE THE TRANSFORMATION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES.
Use your talents to transform the way the world's largest companies do business - join our global Technology and Management Consulting teams, shape innovative processes and integrate them with the most advanced digital technology. Help us drive the change in Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Products, Communications, Media & Technology and Resources.
FINANCIAL SERVICES BANKING CONSULTANT
Play your part in projects focused on Financial Services, get to know top managers of leading Italian banks, and become part of a prominent leader in the industry. Enjoy the challenge of large scale projects, supporting companies that are investing the most on innovation.
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
The Financial Services operating group serves a set of increasingly interconnected practices: Banking; Insurance; Capital Markets; Finance & Risk, Distribution & marketing, Human Capital, Accenture Technology Infrastructure Services . While disparate, these industries all directly impact the environments in which their customers live and are all central to sustainable economic growth in developed and developing economies.
We are looking for a Financial Services - Banking Consultant.
As a Banking Consultant , you'll often be responsible for:
· Understanding our clients' business challenges and participating in identifying solutions to their business challenges;
· Working with client teams to design and deliver strategic solutions with the help of his / her functional, digital and industry skills; developing and handling project deliverables such as:
· Designing the strategy to transform legacy infrastructure into systems which are aligned to latest technology;
· Formulation of Payments strategy & Business case for payments transformation program;
· Drafting of a new business strategy for a major credit card company, formulation of an overseas operations strategy, formulation of a next-generation Bank systems plan;
· Drafting a business growth strategy plan around cards/payments services;
· Developing Business Cases , Project Road Maps and Operating and Payment Architecture Models to implement complex solutions and systems for financial institutions;
· Understanding and implementing the use of Open Banking / Open APIs;
· Business analysis ,project management activities such as gap analysis, requirements gathering, functional specifications, issue management, project planning etc;
You will have experience with some of the following:
· Project / program management and/or of implementing IT solutions and / or redesigning processes, in some of the following areas:
· Core Banking (Retail & Corporate Banking);
· Credit Services;
· Core Payments including Retail and Corporate payments;
· Cards Transformation;
· Digital & Omni Channel
· Mobile Payments
· Real Time Payment Architectures
· Understanding of end to end process lifecycles in domains like core banking , payments and credit services
· Strong analytical skills and ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions;
· Master's Degree in technical - scientific or economic disciplines;
· From 1 to 5 years experience gained in a multinational/national consulting company in the banking sector;
· Knowledge of the functionalities of the main IT application systems in banking companies;
· Excellent analytical and synthesis skills;
· Ability to work in team;
· Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to interface with different stakeholders;
· Fluent English.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
A world of opportunities
We provide professional and technological services across more than 40 industries and in all business areas. Approximately 435,000 experts in over 120 countries enable us to furnish a wide range of end-to-end services and solutions integrating strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations for 94 of the FORTUNE® Global 100 and around 80% of the FORTUNE® Global 500, as well as governments around the world.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.
2427 vacancies open at Accenture
Offerte di lavoro e stage
- Offerte di lavoro a Roma
- Offerte di lavoro in Finanza / Controllo di gestione
- Offerte di lavoro Finanza / Controllo di gestione a Roma