Description de l'offre
CONNECT YOUR TALENT.
Use your talents to transform the way the world's largest companies do business - join our global Technology and Management Consulting teams, shape innovative processes and integrate them with the most advanced digital technology. Help us drive the change in Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Products, Communications, Media & Technology and Resources.
FINANCE AND ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE EXPERIENCED ANALYST
Play your part in projects focused on the Communication, Media & Technology industry, shape the future of communications, define new technological and digital offerings and processes. Experience the excitement of being part of the most innovative market scenario.
What you will do
As Consulting practitioners , we are industry experts with the insights and capabilities to transform the world's leading companies. We are specifically focused on the design and implementation of business change relating to organization, people and process. And with Accenture Consulting we are bringing together the best of Management Consulting and Technology Consulting within our Business Practices to create differentiated market offerings, build deeply skilled practitioners, and be a decisive competitor.
Background of Accenture Finance & Enterprise Performance Business Practice:
Advisory services to address the unique challenges faced by the CFO and Finance department to help create increased value through services to design, build and operate a high performance Finance function. Specific focus is on:
· Financial planning and analysis including enterprise performance management
· Finance and accounting operating model, shared services and process excellence including revenue recognition, order to cash and assurance
· Technology consulting services for Finance technology and analytics solutions (e.g. Oracle F&PM, SAP Finance, NetSuite)
Projects span finance and explore the opportunities for improvement and standardization by using our internal methodology, Benchmarks and core assets.
Who you are
Accenture specifically are seeking a number of finance consultants with experience in the following areas:
· Detailed knowledge and understanding of fully integrated end to end finance process
· Process optimization and organization structure design (cost/benefits of different models)
· Design and shaping of Finance Organization in the NEW (Workforce of the future)
· Consolidation, reporting, planning and budgeting processes (including ZBB)
· Finance & Accounting processes and KPIs
· Related industry benchmarks and their implications
· Understanding of all finance-related process technologies and enablers (including Digital Technologies)
· Good knowledge and experience in Digital Finance topics, including Finance Analytics, Data Driven approach and Data insights for CFO domain
Key activities will include:
· Being part of a team, often working with colleagues across the globe
· Building client relationships and running workshops/meetings during project lifecycle
· Offering our clients end to end solutions and services
· Communicating decision options and benefits, around people, process and technology options-all while demonstrating your deep finance function understanding
· At least 1-3 years of experience in Consulting or in Finance department
· Fluent in English (both written and conversation
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a y oung, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders . Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training , you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional.
Inclusion & Diversity
We offer an environment where all differences are respected , and employees are valued solely for their talent. Under articles 1 and 18 of law 68/99, we evaluate the candidates belonging to Protected Categories. Accenture guarantees equal opportunities.
JOIN ACCENTURE CONSULTING AND THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION OF MEDIA AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.