Job Title: Digital Designer
Salary - £34,000 - £43,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Join a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. The sheer scale of Accenture's capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value—provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance your career.
At Accenture Creative, we're the lucky ones. We get to work with some of the world's most interesting content, ideas and innovations from Accenture, that literally change the way the world works and lives. In many cases we are bringing new thinking to our global audience, and our job is to make it simple, easy, human and compelling.
So why you?
Simple. You are excited by collaborating with multi-disciplined creative folk. Working in electronic and digital formats comes naturally to you. Your work is already smart and compelling, but you are as keen to learn as you are to contribute in the team.
The specific details of a Digital Designer's role do vary, but common activities include:
· Brainstorming campaign ideas with colleagues
· Familiarising yourself with the project and target audience,
· Collaborating with our Creative Digital team to make the work great
· Generate high-quality graphics and computer animations
· Conceptualise Art for Digital Designs
· Perform Usability Tests
· Design and create prototypes and mock-ups
· Make necessary improvements to existing graphics
· Test designs for usability and quality
· Interacting with internal marketing clients and other members of the team
· Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
Ideal candidate profile
Skills and Experience:
· Several years of relevant experience and skills in managing people, projects and resources
· UX/UI Expertise & Information Architecture Experience
· Programming knowledge
· The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
· Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the Digital team to give their best
· Confidence to work independently or in a group
· Significant industry experience
· The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
· Problem solving skills
· The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the user
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please note, in order to consider your application, we do require a portfolio of your relevant work.
What's in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days' vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Closing date for applications 17/10/2019
Accenture reserve the right to close the role prior to this should a suitable applicant be found
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .