Description de l'offre
TECHNOLOGY IS DISRUPTING BANKING AND INSURANCE.
JOIN ACCENTURE CONSULTING AND LIVE THE TRANSFORMATION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES.
Use your talents to transform the way the world's largest companies do business - join our global Technology and Management Consulting teams, shape innovative processes and integrate them with the most advanced digital technology. Help us drive the change in Financial Services , Health & Public Service, Products, Communications, Media & Technology and Resources.
CONSULTANT EXPERT IN CRM / ANALYTICS PROJECTS
Play your part in projects focused on Financial Services, get to know top managers of leading Italian banks, and become part of a prominent leader in the industry. Enjoy the challenge of large scale projects, supporting companies that are investing the most on innovation .
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
The ideal candidate will be accountable for Business development/management in the Distribution & Marketing practice. He/she will support the delivery of Financial Services projects, helping clients to compete in a evolving environment.
The role includes the following activities, to be focused on the expertise areas mentioned above:
· Excellent Knowledge of architecture multichannel (CRM, Campaign management/ Customer interaction)
· Knowledge of the main commercial and marketing processes, ideally in the Banking area (sales, marketing, customer service, post sales)
· Knowledge of the main CRM market packages (Salesforce, Pega, Dynamics) and Campaign (Unica, SAS, Adobe)
· Project Management, including project evaluations, planning, monitoring, internal and Client reporting
· Communication to both internal and external stakeholders
· People development and team building
What makes the difference
· From 2 to 6 years' experience in major Consulting firms, focused on Banking or Insurance market
· Wide professional network and strong Client relationships
· Strong deal shaping skills
· Master's Degree
· Good knowledge of English
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a y oung, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders . Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training , you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.