To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their way of working using the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a part of an international network. Each day, you'll make a difference using your unique abilities.
3DEXPERIENCE Business Consultant
Milano, Torino, Roma
Your challenges may include:
· Analysing, designing and suggesting solution improvements using feasibility studies and design process reviews providing your domain expertise on complex projects
· Participating in requirement gathering and specification creation to ensure the project quality.
· Alongside the Solution Architect, designing solutions and business processes developing 3DExperience functional specifications required by customers
· Participating in industry/corporate process implementation across all related applications
· Troubleshooting complex configuration and system problems and develop functional specifications
· Conducting functional and integration tests, including preparation of cases/scenarios and test data, reporting progress and issues.
· Preparing and supporting organisational change management by preparing a training plan, documentation and providing end user training
· Training and coaching of workstream teams leading in-depth workshops on technical specifications
The digital revolution is Accenture's beating heart. You'll design solutions that accelerate growth and generate value for our customers. That is where ideas come from, and creative people come together to create unique solutions. Bring your passion into the customer's business, as our consultants did for BIESSE: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-biesse-group-iiot-builds-new-revenue-streams?src=LINKEDINJP
Ideal candidate profile
If these goals reflect your ambitions you have the chance to stand out and face new challenges in the best way however there are some needed requirements to be successful and make a significant contribution:
· Skills and abilities developed during more than two years' work experience with 3DEXPERIENCE or other Dassault Systèmes products
· You will have professional field-experience of IT systems (engineer/production)
· Business Process Design, Tests management / execution or Aerospace & Defense experience will be considered a plus.
· Ability to work in a flexible team environment with experience in team and time management
· Excellent (written and oral) communication and interpersonal skills
· You value uniqueness
· Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
· Master or Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related degrees
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy