Regulatory and Medical Affairs - Intern
Conception / Génie civil / Génie industriel▪ Ensuring that the company's products comply with the regulations of the Health Authorities (AIFA and Minister of Health)
▪ Preparation of documentation and submission to Health Authorities in compliance with current legislation to ensure efficient registration and maintenance of the registrations in accordance with business strategies with Manager support.
▪ Lifecycle of OTC medicinal products as per assigned brands: variations, Marketing Authorization renewals, labelling updates, artwork revision and approval
▪ OTC advertising and promotional activities management support
▪ Scientific literature research in order to support medical communication strategy and claims definition
▪ Maintaining and processing of regulatory databases