Zodiac Aerospace is a world leader in aerospace equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft and for helicopters and spacecraft. It develops and manufactures state-of-the-art solutions to improve comfort and facilities on board aircraft and high-technology systems to increase aircraft performance and flight safety. Zodiac Aerospace, a Safran* company since February 2018, has 32,500 employees worldwide and generated revenue of 5.1billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017. Zodiac Aerospace is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange.
* Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with nearly 58,000 employees and sales of 15.8 billion euros in 2016. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
For more information: www.safran-group.com and www.zodiacaerospace.com / Follow @Safran and @ZodiacAerospace on Twitter
· Apply basic aircraft wiring designs and practices while designing aircraft interior wiring systems.
· Use specifications, customer specifications and engineering drawings while designing aircraft interior wiring systems.
· Produce and release 3D models for electrical installation, detail parts and drawings maintaining data integrity according to the requirement.
· Produce accurate drawings such as wiring diagrams, wire harnesses, electrical installations and meet drawing release dates.
· Write test plans, reports and analysis such as; electrical load analysis, electromagnetic interference test plans and reports and passenger address system substantiations.
· Check drawings and prepare engineering change notices (ECNs) as required to support manufacturing.
· Develop quality designs, evaluating cost, safety, and manufacturing, within the time constraints of a project.
· Prepare drawings, reports and other engineering data required for production, testing and qualification of designed equipment.
· Act as shop liaison during initial production units to solve engineering problems encountered in production and support production personal with manufacturing electrical design.
· Understand and apply aerospace/OEM standard practices in engineering drawings.
· Examine suppliers lead times, cost, and availability for electrical components and parts.
· Apply knowledge of the basic understanding of airworthiness requirements for passenger aircraft interiors.
· Apply knowledge of basics understanding of electrical engineering, especially power systems.
· Education: BS in Electrical Engineering is preferred or equivalent experience.
· Experience: 3-5 years in aerospace environment preferred in aircraft interiors or systems. Aircraft Systems integration experience is a big plus.
· Electrical harness routing using Catia V5
· Experience in cable management EMI
· Computer Skills: Familiar with Windows Operating System® and Office XP®, AutoCAD® latest revision, and CATIA V5 or equivalent 3D modeling system i.e. Solid Designer®
· Other Skills: Detailed oriented and accurate is a must, understand regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Zodiac Aerospace to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.