Group Trucks Operations
Descriptif de poste
“The VIE, International Voluntary Abroad, is a French international corporate placement programme for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. For these reasons, we thank you in advance to mention these items on your CV. For more detailed information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com
Vonlontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) - Packaging engineer
The Packaging Engineer defines, approves, implements and optimize parts packaging solutions from supplier up to Packaging use point according to Volvo Production System (VPS) principle and get supplier agreement.
· Packaging instructions connected to 3 Europe & Brazil Manufacturing (E&BM) Plants (Gent/Tuve/ Bourg)
· Define the best Packaging Instruction according to E&BM Packaging standards ensuring parts quality based on Total Logistic Cost rule
· Strive for common E&BM solutions
· Get supplier agreement
· Get the Packaging Instruction applied by relevant users (Gent/Tuve/ Bourg)
· Packaging Instructions
· Production / Manufacturing engineering engineer degree
· Supply Chain / Packaging Mater degree is a must
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Production / Manufacturing
· Logistic / Supply chain
· Business case experience
· Fluent English
· Excel knowledge
· Virtual 3d drawing knowledge
· Open minded - International experience
· Ability to lead Cross-cultural network
· Continus improvement mindset
Position will be based both in Gent (Belgium) and/or Goteborg (Sweden)
Accomodation will be supported by the company
VIE - Packaging Engineer
* Flexible Ville
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates.
In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Type de poste
Date de fin de publication
Belgique,Gent (Oostakker),Oost-Vlaanderen, Suède,Göteborg,Västra Götaland