Auto req ID
Group Trucks Operations
The Training and Development Intern will work as part of the Human Resources Department to assist with daily HR responsibilities and will also support Production with development and maintenance of a job cover matrix. Intern will assist with creating documentation of common HR processes, training employees and developing training material as needed. Intern will also support HR and the safety department with development of standardized reporting.
· Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Training, Education, Human Resources, or Business Administration at an accredited school and have at least 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
· Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
· Self starter with the ability to work independently
· Detail oriented and well organized
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in MS Office
· Candidates must be available to work between 30 per week the entire duration of the internship: January 2020 – May 2020.
This is a paid internship.
Intern: Training & Development (Spring 2020)
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group's engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province
US Disclaimer text
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We Participate in E-verify