Description de l'offre
The Financial Accounting Expert will perform general accounting activities, including:
· Prepares, maintains ledger accounts and financial statements, such as balance sheets reconciliation, profit and loss statements and capital expenditure schedules;
· Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions, ensuring the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles;
· Analyzes and prepares statutory accounts and financial statements and reports;
· Conducts or assists in the documentation of accounting projects;
· Provides consultancy on accounting treatment.
· IFRS and Italian GAAP strong knowledge;
· Fluent in written and spoken English;
· KPI: PWC clean opinion and SUM
· Balance sheet reconciliation accuracy with clean VF quality assurance feedback;
· Master degree in economics or related fields.