The Solution Sales Specialist:
· Meets and exceed sales targets
· Develops and manages a sales pipeline, creating, qualifying and pursuing both Cloud & Hosting and ICT in general business opportunities both at Corporate level and within public administration.
· Plans business opportunities and develops business in conjunction with the Vodafone Corporate Sales and Marketing Strategy departments.
· Maps the customer’s buying centre, identifying influencers and decision makers and win them over with a consultative approach in order to position Vodafone as a successful partner in the implementation of complex ICT projects.
· Identifies large ICT opportunities through an in depth analysis of the customer’s situation and needs; defines and writes complex proposals , with capacity to present and negotiate the offer and succesfully conclude the negotiations.
Core competences, knowledge and experience
· Holding Master of Science
· Minimum 4-5 years of sales experience in international and highly complex organized structures,
· 2-3 years of experience in the area of Local and Central Public Administrations & ability work on public tenders is a plus
· Fluent in English and mother tongue Italian
· Sales experience with a very wide range of ICT solutions, and a deep understanding and experience in Cloud & Hosting services. Good knowledge of the ICT market landscape.
· Consulting skills, solution-oriented sales approach (insight selling)
· Strong analytical skills and confidence with budget and planning analysis