Description de l'offre
TRY THE CODING GAME
@ Vodafone-Glickon ( www.glickon.com/challenges/S15M23 )
The Android Software Engineer is responsible for creating prototypes, designing and building modules and solutions in an iterative agile cycles, developing, maintaining, and optimizing the business outcome.
This role is responsible for estimating user and technical stories, designing and developing code, writing and executing unit and integration tests, and supporting testing of deliverables against user and technical story acceptance tests. We are looking for an Android Mobile Developer who deliver precise and standard-compliant code, exploiting superior coding skills for MyVodafone app.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
· Designing modules according to user stories, UX designs, and technical stories
· Developing solutions according to module designs and deploy using delivery pipeline
· Developing android client, based on technical and business needs
· Testing and fixing the bugs of the application
· Developing and executing unit and integration tests
· Supporting testing against user and technical story acceptance tests
· Conduct peer reviews and maintain coding standards
· Manage incidents and problems as level two and level three support
Must have functional and technical skills:
· Knowledge of Android application development
· Demonstrable coding skills using Android SDK, AndroidStudio and Gradle
· Expertise of Java & Kotlin languages
· Unit testing
· Automated mobile testing tools
· Experience of both native and hybrid application development
· Knowledge or experience of cross platform application development frameworks e.g. Cordova, Ionic, React Native, Xamarin
· Expertise in REST APIs and JSON data structure.
· Continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies and tools
· Cloud-native architectures, including public cloud PaaS / IaaS, micro-services architectures, APIs
· Knowledge of repository usage (e.g Github)
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
· Flexibility to deal with changing projects and priorities in a short space of time
· Strong problem solving skills and ability to learn new methods and processes
Must have professional qualifications :
· Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering.
· Two or more years of work experience in programming and /or systems analysis applying agile frameworks.
· Experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, LSD, and FDD
· Strong knowledge of software architecture principles