TRY THE CODING GAME
@ Vodafone-Glickon ( www.glickon.com/challenges/S15M23 )
The Android Software Engineer is responsible for creating prototypes, designing and building modules and solutions in an iterative agile cycles, developing, maintaining, and optimizing the business outcome.
This role is responsible for estimating user and technical stories, designing and developing code, writing and executing unit and integration tests, and supporting testing of deliverables against user and technical story acceptance tests. We are looking for an Android Mobile Developer who deliver precise and standard-compliant code, exploiting superior coding skills for MyVodafone app.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
· Designing modules according to user stories, UX designs, and technical stories
· Developing solutions according to module designs and deploy using delivery pipeline
· Developing android client, based on technical and business needs
· Testing and fixing the bugs of the application
· Developing and executing unit and integration tests
· Supporting testing against user and technical story acceptance tests
· Conduct peer reviews and maintain coding standards
· Manage incidents and problems as level two and level three support