The Vodafone Way
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe the future is amazing and we`re ready to embrace it. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
The future is amazing. Ready?
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion, and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please check our website page: http://www.vodafone.com/content/index/careers/diversity.html
The Career Opportunity
Vodafone is looking for Adobe AEM Experts with knowledge of big company portal and hybrid app development projects based on modern CMS systems. He / She will be responsible in all aspects of web and app portal development and design including performance, scaling, coding, caching, security with focus on front-end layer in the context of Adobe Experience Manager CMS. As Adobe AEM Expert, he / she will deliver solutions for end customers and manager the day-to-day technical challenges. He / She should have a deep understanding of the software development process and AEM development standard best as well as deep knowledge of Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager. Furthermore, he / she will dialogue with business and IT partners in order to derive requirements and to be able to develop responsive portal based on Adobe AEM.
Key accountabilities & decision ownership
As domain expert, the Adobe Experience Manager will:
· Administrate the AEM environment to support all activities from development to delivery
· Support business editors in all authoring activities including workflow definition, assets management and site organization
· Design modules according to user stories, UX designs and technical stories
· Develop solutions according to module designs and deploy using delivery pipeline
· Test and fix the bugs of the application
· Develop and execute unit and integration tests & support testing against user and technical story acceptance tests
· Manage incidents and problems ad level two and level three support
· Conduct peer reviews and maintain coding standards
Key performance indicators
· number of new/updated features released per quarter
· % of user of new features by channel
· Release frequency
· Defects per User story points
· Productivity improvement / Velocity