· Operates and maintains filtration, ultra filtration, reverse osmosis, degasification and ion exchange treatment equipment, processing and testing equipment in refinery/industrial facility to produce boiler feed water and cooling tower water, in accordance customer specifications.
Ideal candidate profile
· Must have the ability to read, write and comprehend English (operational, process, safety and quality instructions). Must have the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
· Some experience in a related position and environment preferred.
· Must consistently demonstrate the ability to learn and independently operate assigned machines and equipment meeting or exceeding processing and quality targets.
· Must demonstrate ability to learn and independently operate/maintain equipment such as pumps, valves, mixers, dryers, chemical feed, disinfection equipment, testing equipment and material handling equipment.
· Must demonstrate ability to transfer chemical from totes/tanks to process equipment.
· Must demonstrate ability to learn and independently draw process samples and run analysis on samples.
· Must demonstrate a working ability to use computer programs for process control.
· Must be able to serve rotational 24 hour emergency on-call if required by site.
· Must possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving record.
· Must be able to pass a drug test and a criminal background check.
· Must comply with site safety rules/regulations.