Candidate handles customer and pharmaceutical products distribution, identify and resolves customer issues, supporting the products life cycle activities.
• Contact with the Clients and their customers for any management issue.
• Contacts with carriers to verify the shipments of product, monitoring of recalls and returns; management of products on hold up to the closing of each issue within the terms established with the client.
• Management - if required – of customs procedures for goods coming from foreign Manufacturing Plants. Management of all documentation (copies of documents, return of goods into stock, etc.)
• Control, monitoring and collection of data for the correct development of all procedures used to monitor temperatures during transportation. Contacts the Clients, Carriers or Customers in case of any issue.
• Updates all files used to monitor the level of service achieved for each Client.
• Documents archive of each Client and/or Warehouse area.
• Complies strictly with all Procedures established by company
Skills and experience:
Last Name ]*$" id="form-field-b325972840" maxlength="25" name="LastName" pattern="^[^<>]*$" placeholder="Smith, Doe, etc." type="text"/>
Areas of Interest Search for a category, location, or category/location pair, select a term from the suggestions, and click 'Add'.
· Contract Logistics, Formello, Latium, Italy Remove
Military &Veterans Outreach
You’ve served your country honorably. Now take on your next challenge at UPS.
· Contact Us
· Disability Accommodation Request
· Pay Transparency Policy
· Status Inquiries
· UPS EEO
· Privacy Notice
· Service Terms and Conditions
· Protect Against Fraud
Copyright © 1994-2018 United Parcel Service of North America, Inc. All rights reserved.