MAIN JOB PURPOSE
We believe that Unilever is unlike any other organization. We seek long-term sustainable growth through responsible business practices and product innovation, providing our consumers with exceptional brand experiences, today and tomorrow.
We live in a hyper-connected world, where digital technology is empowering consumers and creating widespread fragmentation. It is no surprise that digital technology is transforming the way we drive product and service innovation, how we take them to market and also how we market to our consumers. Unilever's dedication to digital transformation is already well established, but we intend to accelerate and grow this rapidly.
To succeed in this hyper-competitive business environment, we need to move quickly, test new opportunities, learn rapidly and adapt our ways of working. To achieve this, we need people with a passion for digital, analytics and organizational change, who are not afraid to break convention and who want to be a revolutionary within our business.
With 2.5 billion consumers using Unilever products every day, there are very few other opportunities to influence a business of this scale.
As Trade Marketing Stageur you will be responsible for assisting the Trade Marketing Team in the following activities:
· Managing the entire workflow (creation, production and distribution) of all sales support materials (price boards, Folder, PoS materials, magic box, tools for the acquisition of Point of sales, before the Ooh convention);
· Updating the competitor database by collecting data from sales field; format and summarize information, help define and understand of the competitive scenario;
· Analyzing sell in and sell out data (So.Pe – BW- Galileo) of product and categories,
· Collaborating with Sales Force in terms of information about products, new launches, stock, support, evaluate and possibly implement ad hoc activities with customers;
· Uploading all suppliers offers on the system;
· Supporting the team with the creation of materials, clients and sales channels.
· Master's Degree in Marketing / Economic studies
· Good level of English
· Strong analytical skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Problem Solving
Please note that only the most suitable candidates will be contacted. Please note that your contact data will be registered in our data base and might be used in the future for other recruitment purposes.
This job advertisement is open to both sexes, according to the laws 903/77 and 125/91.
Don't forget to follow us on our Fan Pages: Facebook – Linkedin - Instagram