As a User Interface Artist at Ubisoft, you will be working closely with the other Artists, Design and Programming teams in prototyping and implementing the User Interface of our game.
· Work with the Design Team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface;
· Deliver UI prototypes/wireframes/mock-ups for both Menu & HUD elements;
· Autonomously create UI Layouts using a set of internal tools;
· Ensure a smooth implementation matching the design and art intention, while closely; collaborating with the Programming team;
· Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work;
· Efficiently balance the technical constraints while still staying true to the look and feel of the UI design and the overall art-direction of the game.
· Video-gaming culture and interest in video-games development;
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools;
· Good Artistic skills (proportion, composition, color);
· Algorithmic thinking and interest in the implementation aspect of the User Interface;
· Interest in providing a good User Experience;
· Able to communicate clearly and work as a team player;
· Fluent in English, both in writing and verbally.
Nice to have:
· Previous work experience as a User Interface Artist in the software development industry;
· Relevant experience with any Game Editors will be taken into account;
· Familiarity with a node graph oriented workflow;
· Proficiency in Adobe Flash or any similar animation software.
It is mandatory to share the portfolio while submitting the application. Applications without portfolio won’t be considered
Benefits that you can enjoy:
· Medical services to keep you safe and sound;
· Meal tickets to use wherever you want;
· Relaxation room;
· Fresh fruit that are available in the office each week;
· Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad;
· Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun;
· Team activities once a month: movie tickets or other fun activities;
· 7card offers.
Ubisoft Craiova has been an important component in strengthening the foundation of one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania. The studio has had experience in the development of video games since 2008 and now works on the production and testing of some of the biggest AAA brands of international reputation, such as Ghost Recon. The studio is also a valuable collaborator to the Technology Group, which helps to develop tools, middleware and online solutions used in the Ubisoft games.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching player lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will get the opportunity to grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.