Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio will focus on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. The teams at Ubisoft Da Nang will also collaborate with other studios on the development of mobile games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
Ubisoft Da Nang is looking for a Executive Assistant, to facilitate smooth functioning of Office administration.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
· Oversee the Office infrastructure, general security & storage room organization and layout
· Coordinate with contractors for maintenance work or / and any related issue
· Purchase of Pantry, equipment and furniture of the Studio
· Negotiate competitive prices and service contracts with suppliers
· Cooperate with local and global resources to execute sourcing plans
· Maintain the Studio Asset Management system and keep records updated
· Control Administration spending and prepare budget forecast on quarterly basis
· Coordinate and follow up with finance department for payment
· Assist new comers in the settling down process
· Studio’s events organization , bookings and follow up
· Meeting organization
· Ad hoc duties
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Strong interpersonal, process and facilitation skills
· Fluent in English
· Attentiveness to details
· 3-4 years of hands on experience in Admin function
· A Bachelor’s degree
We’ll come back to you as soon as possible with potential delays to expect due to the recent opening of the studio.