Who we are
Ubisoft Winnipeg is a technology studio with a unique mission: develop new technologies that will change the way we build video game worlds. We are the only Ubisoft studio focused on exploring the unknown to develop technology that empowers game creators—at all Ubisoft studios—to build even better, more immersive worlds across our major brands such as Far Cry, Assassin’s Creed and Watch Dogs. Our vanguard studio is on the hunt for passionate and experienced innovators to lead our inspired team in the creation of leading-edge technology in one of Canada’s fastest growing cities for game and tech development. Join the family!
Who you are
You are a step ahead. You are ready to support the Managing Director in our studio’s ambitious quest to revolutionize game development. You thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, where your passion and experience makes you shine. You are extremely organized, you can anticipate needs and events, and you are a consummate professional who is comfortable around senior executives and government officials. You’re a seasoned pro, assisting a studio head or president of a medium-sized company and now you’re ready to take it to the next level.
What you’ll do
· Provide administrative support to the Managing Director;
· Manage incoming calls and deal with enquiries;
· Proactively manage the agenda of the Managing Director;
· Attend strategic meetings, take meeting minutes and ensure follow-up on action items;
· Plan & organize studio leadership off-sites/activities;
· Organize business travels for the Managing Director;
· Ensure logistical support for meetings;
· Prepare expense reports, Word documents and PowerPoint presentations;
· Maintain Managing Director’s employee files and assist with employee evaluations;
· Organize purchase orders and catering;
· Other general administrative duties as required.
What you bring
· University Degree/College diploma or equivalent experience;
· At least 5 years of experience as Executive Assistant to Senior Management;
· Strong MS Office skills (highly proficient in Outlook);
· Excellent organizational & time management skills;
· Capable of multitasking and prioritizing workload;
· Experience maintaining confidentiality
· Strong interpersonal skills; able to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with internal and external clients;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Proactive and autonomous;
· Ability to communicate in French is an asset.
What to send our way
· Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills.
At Ubisoft Winnipeg, we believe it is not work experience, education or training alone that qualify you to work on our team. A deep passion to build and create, a personal arsenal of innovative solutions to problems developed from an inner calling – we place considerable worth in your personal accomplishments because we recognize that the value they bring to our creative, innovative culture is immeasurable.
We believe our diversity is our strength. We recognize and celebrate a variety of perspectives, opinions, opportunities, and voices. We embrace our differences and draw from them to build our collaborative family culture. We believe we are stronger together.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with. Whether as an elite spy, a master assassin, or a fearless explorer, we put the player at the heart of all our games.