About the Activities
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager, the Sales Support Coordinator will play a vital role in the efficiency, development and progress of Total UK Ltd day-to-day operations, being the key point of contact for Aviation & Special Fluids customers, suppliers and internal departments. The Sales Support Coordinator provides administrative support to the Sales teams, enabling the accurate and efficient order to cash process, with commitment to customer care and adherence to company policy.
· Consignment location invoicing
· Responsible for entering SFL orders for UK and Imported products (approx. 400 orders per month)
· First point of contact for any customer query during the order to cash process (transport, delivery, pricing & invoicing)
· Create quarterly vendor rating (cover)
· Liaise with depots & customs agents
· Raise credits & debits on SAP in line with requests from Business Managers
· Process Total Fluids invoices
· Confirm Imports entries in the EMCS system
· Manage certificates of analysis International & General Aviation
· Invoicing of consignment locations
· Issue weekly & monthly General Aviation prices & follow up with customers (cover)
· Place orders & liaise with haulier and customers
· International Aviation refueling uploads (cover)
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
About the Accountabilities
Efficient and effective administration of the two key Sales Support processes
· Order to cash (orders for UK & imported products to be processed, delivered, confirmed & invoiced)
· Purchase to pay (Purchase orders for products and Goods & Services to be correctly processed & posted)
About the Successful Candidate
We are looking for a bright, self starter with the ability to work under pressure, multitask effectively and to plan and prioritize. If you are an appropriately skilled, flexible individual with excellent interpersonal, and communication skills, we are very interested in hearing from you.
· 3 year' experience in Sales Support
· Can do attitude, with ability to work on multiple deadlines and extra time when the work load requires.
· Good computer literacy and experience in working with business software (experience of SAP is a plus).
· A strong and confident communicator both verbally and in written format, with good telephone manner.
· Good administrative skills, meticulously organised and focused.
Admin Sales Support/ Trading
Sales Support Coordinator
Marketing & Services
Sales, Secretarial/Administrative Support
Experience level required
3 - 6 years, 6 - 10 years
Fixed term position
Context and environment
About the Context and Environment
The job holder reports directly to the Sales Support Manager and provides administrative support to the Sales teams, enabling the accurate and efficient process for orders, invoicing and cash collection, with a commitment to customer care and adherence to company policy.
· General Aviation - 150 customers, 3 staff
· Special Fluids - 80 customers, 4 staff